T-shirt design for Fox Island Community Recreation Association (FICRA)
This agreement is made the 9th day of April, 2019 by and between:
Artist: Elizabeth McCreary – Elle Karel
Client: Fox Island Community Recreation Association (FICRA)
The parties agree as follows:
1. The Project: Client is commissioning 1 custom t-shirt design for FICRA, based in Fox Island Washington
2. Right of Refusal: It is the intent of this contract that the Artist create artworks for the Client that the Client will purchase. However, if, after the work is completed, the Client does not wish to purchase any or all of the work, the Client may refuse, on an individual basis, each created artwork. In that case, the Artist will retain the refused artwork and the Client will owe no additional fees to the Artist. A refusal will not affect the purchase price of other created artworks in this project.
3. Copyright: Artist releases the common-law copyright to all works commissioned by the Client that are created by the Artist, including all reproduction rights and the right to claim statutory copyright.
a.) Client understands that logo design may be on display in the Artists professional portfolio or website.
4. Payment Amounts: Fees/selling price: One time fee of 125$. Parties will agree to price prior to the commencement of sales.
5. Payment Terms: 125$ payment for design and processing fees are due by the completion of the project.
6. Attorney’s Fees: In any proceeding to enforce any part of this contract, the aggrieved party shall be entitled to reasonable attorneys’ fees in addition to any available remedy.
Online Customers: If contract is done long distance/online through the Artist’s Etsy Pattern shop: w w w . e l l e k a r e l . c o m, purchase of the artwork will assume agreement to this contract.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
For new illustrations & updates follow @ellekarel on Instagram & FB